Sunday 7 September 2008

sweet

It was my gorgeous friend Hannah’s 16th party yesterday and I must say all the girls made spectacular efforts, high wasted shorts, pencil skirts and LBD where seemingly popular. I chose to wear a h&m top, a Miss Selfridges skirt, a pair of brown tights, some tan shoes from Italy and some ‘vintage’ jewellery. Now my vintage jewellery was completely free, as I borrowed it from my mum’s old jewellery box. Here is a few pictures, sorry for the poor quality.




Spring 2009, style. It looks like pastels are going to be big, creams and baby pinks look so refreshing, and will be a lovely change from thoses rich, warm and berry colours we've been wearing over the winter.

11 comments:

Nicole Linette said...

Uhm, I wish my friends dressed like that for birthday parties! We wear jeans unless formal attire is specified :P You and your friends look darling! And that cake..! :D

Would you like to swap links?

peace&love
nicole.

Malena said...

Wow.. you and your friends all look so great! i love your jewelry especially, I wish that I could borrow stuff from my mum

Sammie said...

The outfit seems perfect for a Sweet Sixteen! I've only been to more formal parties, but I'd love to go to one more relaxed like that. Oh and also, would you like to trade links?

The Beauty Mum said...

Oh the pic of two of you on sofa is so sweet - like two Parisian macaroons!!

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute:) i can't wait until my friends start turning sixteen, i love going to parties

Eeli said...

pfft no apologies necessary for the 'bad quality'. You look positively adorable and it seems to have been a wicked time was had at the birthday. Pass on a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your pal from random-cyberspace-blogger :)

Those colours look oh so sweet too!

Style Spot said...

Oh you look so great! I love your skirts.

xxx

Marian said...

the outfits are glorious!what a lovely reson to dress up for and the cake looks yummy!hope you had fun
x
Marian

steffie said...

Your pretty!

emily said...

that party looks amazing!

Richel said...

those cakes!