Sunday 21 September 2008

memorys

Gosh friday night was good, went down town and mad a bit of a fool of myself more likely or not, ahh well you only live ones.
Went to Lakeyy the next day with Rena, had a picnic with out Maccy D's e.g. Mcdonalds and then went shopping, got this gorgeous tartan dress from Primark, only cost a tenna'

also I got theses lovely 80's retro shoes from h&m for £9.99

My plans for today are to go to my beautiful friends meggy's 16th, she lives about 45 minutes away, shes a friend from dancing so shes having a big game of rounders in the park, she said its going to be dancing vs school people should be a larf. As obviously i'm not going to wear a posh smock, i'm going casual.

5 comments:

Shoshi said...

wow wow wow again! I love the shoes and the dress! I've been looking for a pair of 80s high top trainers but reluctant to buy the expensive nikes out at the moment, im heading down to H&M! I'm gonna link you by the way :)

ooohmaureen said...

hahaha thank you! nice stuff :) x

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

love the dress. i love tartan!

come visit my blog sometime, i linked you and would appreciate it if you linked me too.

Nicole Linette said...

That dress suddenly hit me as House of Holland fall/winter 08 :D I LOVE IT!!

Haha, may I ask was 'larf' means? :P

peace&love
nicole.

terren said...

that first dress is just perfect