Sunday 14 September 2008

Chop Those Locks

I’ve been debating for some time now if I should cut my hair to a bob. Not a really short one, just one an inch above the shoulders. I’m not sure though, or should I get a different cut or grow my hair out, help!

Headband - Of some stool in Romford market
Earings - Prinmark, 5 for a pound
Top - Berni gave it to me
Jeans - Primark

I wore this rather dull outfit to the cinema and the clinic. My day was quite eventful yesterday, my friend had to go and get a test for chlamydia yesterday so I was dragged to the clinic with her. My friend, who will remain anonymous, made me get one to because ‘she felt like an idiot’ but it was okay, all we had to do put a swaud up ourselves in the toilet and hand it to the nurse. We then went down to the cinema and met up with the boys, unlucky Step Brothers was sold out so we got stuck watching the disaster movie, i’d of preferd to sit in the lobby for 2 hours eating popcorn really.

9 comments:

ooohmaureen said...

thank you :) x

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

nice blog, pretty pics

um...keep your hair long, you have really pretty hair.

plus, i just recently cut my hair to my shoulders, and i regret it. I wish i had my long hair back so grow it out! once it gets too long, then start over with a short bob.

Gabsterr said...

cut your hair!

ashleigh said...

ohh that sounds like quite the interesting day. i always get really antsy in the movies and get bored EVEN if the movie is good. i just can't sit still. and i hate sharing the arm rest. haha.

cute chic outfit too :)

and i have useless advice with hair. i never cut mine !! it's terrible.

Alex said...

your hair is really pretty the way it is, but you would look adorable with a bob i think.

Mon Chér said...

Oh, I adore your blog <3
I'm not sure about the hair though, a change might be nice.

Style Spot said...

I love your hair as it is, it's so pretty! But I understand that you want to do something different to it, so maybe a long bob would be a nice change :)

Nicole Linette said...

Wow I suck, this post has been up since last weekend, I'm sorry :(
I love your hair and outfit! So cute =] But I think having some cut off would be a nice change.

peace&love
nicole.

Shoshi said...

I think you should cut it, your face would definitely pull it off. I'm sure it'll look gorgeous! Great blog by the way.