Saturday, 11 October 2008

saturday

At the moment, I would say my style is quite hard to explain. I’ve just bought a plain white polo shirt in h&m and I intend on wearing it with a cardigan, jeans and some long necklaces, as I tell my friend this she suddenly starts telling me how preppy I’ve become. I personally wouldn’t call my style preppy, I tend to wear a little of everything, I’ll normally wear block colours or floral patens, I prefer wearing dresses and skirts to jeans, and everything is thrown over with a cardigan or oversized jumper, maybe I have become a little preppy, although I hope I’ll never just look like one of the crowd.




I still need an artist to research, I’ve put some of my work on here to show you the direction I would like my project to go in.

15 comments:

Bella said...

I love that you admit your style is "quite hard to explain"... Honey, that means you have style! lol
Thanks so much for your comment. Visit me anytime...

xxx

Stompface said...

Love the illustrations.
Especially that last one.

oh thanks for the lovely comment.
I actually prefer painting with ink. I find it easier painting with ink with a brush than with a pen. Weird hey.

yiqin; said...

Ah I find it hard to explain my style too! When people ask me what is my style.I just dontknw what to say.

donna AND navaz said...

Nothing wrong with preppie...!

donna AND navaz said...

Oh...check out Elizabeth Peyton. Cool young artist who does portraits. She has an exhibition in London next year and is friends with Marc Jacobs. I think you will like her!!
nx

DaisyChain said...

Wow, your artwork is amazing!

Thea said...

You're a talented little chica I must say!

Victoria-Olivia said...

Pretty pictures. I can't define my style either, everyday is a different style.

ready, set, go! said...

Your art work is amazing, I wish I was as talented as that at art!

karl's sweet child said...

nice sketches!!

lara said...

great scetches!

VANESSA DATORRE AND LEIRE URZAIZ said...

Cool draw!! if you like the fashion illustrations visit my blog!!

ed said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人

McCall said...

i love the drawings :) and that your style is changing and har to explain i feel like that too

hannah said...

lovely, cant wait to see more!