Monday 1 September 2008

Brand Spanking New

Where has all the glamour gone?

I never understand why we save our best cloths, if we save them nobody will see the beauty of our wardrobes.

I believe that we should become less sloppy, stop wearing our worn in jeans and old cardies and make more of an effort, with smart pencil skits, frocks and high wasted trousers. I must admit I do not always follow this myself, but when I do look nice it does make me feel far more confidant so I am indeed starting to make an effort, not just in my cloths but my whole appearance, say goodbye to chipped nails and sloppy make-up, and say the biggest goodbye to my good friend the scruff bun and bed hair, I shall now try have my appearance sleek, sexy and not forgetting sophisticated. Let’s take inspiration from theses gorgeous celbs' and the women from the 20's-50's.Though it must be said some have found the perfect middle, like Alexa Chung and Pixie Geldof. These two are probably my biggest style icons. Alexa Chung may not wear elegant fitted cloths but she still seems incredibly stylish in semi- casual outfits, maybe this is the new 21st century approach to glamour.



No comments: